All organizations want to improve business performance. How can the modern business organization ensure that their meeting and collaboration rooms foster sensible thinking and smart, efficient decisions?
I have written a white paper covering the advantage high resolution displays have over displays with low resolution. I highlight some of the challenges organizations face while trying to improve efficiency.
- Discovery and correction of data errors is quicker when displaying all data in a single visualization environment
- Task times highly reduced (up to 63%) when working in spread sheets or word processing
- Increased screen space increases productivity (9%)
- User satisfaction level increases with screen size and high pixel count
- Widescreen format gives the best results
- For desktop environments a multi-screen setup can give increased effectivity too – but bezels are seen as a challenge.